For details of previous talks please use archive selection below:
- 'No intention' to axe Ceredigion school music tuition 20/03/2019Council leader responds to fears that budget cuts will "rip the heart" out of local music-making.
- Trains in Wales: 'Finger pointing on disruption unhelpful' 20/03/2019Rail firms and politicians have been urged to stop blaming each other and put customers first.
- National library chief Welsh language essential job ad spat 20/03/2019The National Library of Wales advertised for a Welsh speaking boss despite a minister's objections.
- Aberdare mum's drug testing call for clubs after son's death 20/03/2019Nadia Rees' son Ben, 23, died of an overdose - now she wants drug testing facilities at clubs.
- Cancer specialist shortages in Wales 'a real risk' 20/03/2019With demand for cancer treatment shooting up, the number of hospital specialists has stalled in Wales.