For details of previous talks please use archive selection below:
- Mental health support in north Wales 'unfair' 19/05/2018Mental health patients face "unnecessary barriers", according to campaigners.
- Blind people 'cannot read' health advice, says RNIB 19/05/2018A charity warns of confusion over medicine and missed appointments due to inaccessible information.
- Neil Hamilton 'told by text' he lost UKIP job 18/05/2018The former leader of the UKIP group in the assembly says he was ambushed by his colleagues.
- Welsh Conservative urges opposition to end Labour rule 18/05/2018Welsh Tory leader tells party conference that cooperation is key to ending Labour rule in Wales.
- Theresa May claims Welsh Labour betrayed generation of children 18/05/2018Theresa May says the Welsh Government should follow England's lead on school reforms.